ENVISYS was born in 2006, as Environmental Engineering Associated Studio, collecting the professional experience of its cofounders, which were working as individual professionals already for fifteen years.
After about twenty-seven years of experience, ENVISYS decided to publish his APPs, written for the ugly MS-DOS since 1990, that is when we was just university students.
Our APPs was at first used internally, in order to speed up our job, in many fields of environmental engineering.
In spite of the large diffusion of technical APPs for other Operating System, we chose to focus our efforts on the most appealing platform which today technology can offer to professional engineers: the MAC OS X platform.
In the next period, we have scheduled to deliver our APPs for MAC OS X in order to support environmental engineers in the following branches, such as:
- Environmental Impact Assessment:
- Atmospheric Pollutants concentration forecast from areal and punctual sources with short term as well as long term (climatologic) models;
- Groundwater Pollutants concentration forecast from areal and punctual sources after accidental as well as continuous immissions;
- Landscape Assessment;
- Municipal Waste Planning;
- Waste Water and Storm Water networks.
In the current Year 2017 it is previewed the release of the full line of APPs concerning sewage systems.