Navigation on ENVISYS website requires the placement of cookies in the device used by the user.
When you first access the site, you can grant or deny authorization, but denial of cookies use may decrease functionality and worsen the quality of the navigation, resulting in impeding the proper use of certain portions of the website.
Cookies released by envisys.it have a limited lifetime, after which you will again be required to authorization. It is also reminded that you can still change your choice by acting on your browser settings.
The envisys.it website uses different types of cookies depending on the services to be delivered to the user.
This classification refers to cookies used for technical, statistical or preference storage, used for the purpose of:
- support navigation and facilitate user access and enjoyment of the site. Technical cookies are essential, for example, to access the restricted area without having to log in to all sessions;
- website optimization by gathering aggregated informations about the number of users and how they visit the website;
- to encourage the user to use the site properly, for example, to keep track of the language chosen.
User profiling cookies
These cookies are used to manage information for marketing purposes and also for:
- display relevant and customized advertising;
- limit the number of times each advertise is shown;
- measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign;
- remember the visit and share the collected data with third parties, such as advertisers.
The website envisys.it does not use this kind of cookies.
Third Party Cookies
This kind of cookies is used for the provision of additional services that, being present on the site, are not directly provided by ENVISYS. Content management of such cookies is not carried out by ENVISYS, but is done directly by the service provider.